Home In the Spotlight
- Edel Blumberg on Care Giving
- Follow the story of the battle to raise awareness for colon cancer and the individual who fought this disease twice and beat it, Edel Blumberg.
Carrol County Times news article
- The Semi Colon Club’s annual 5K walk to increase awareness about colon cancer, and one man, Edel Blumberg’s personal crusade to “get the word out” about colon cancer
Reisterstown Patch news article
- Seize The Days is a project, started by Evan J. Lipson, M.D. Chief Fellow of Medical Oncology at Johns Hopkins Hospital, that explores the interesting and meaningful ways that cancer survivors make the most of their time. Read and listen to Edel Blumberg’s unique battle with colon cancer and his colon cancer outreach charity he founded to help “get the word out” about colon cancer.
Seize the Days audio interview
- WBAL TV’s Sarah Caldwell interviews 2 time colon cancer survivor, Edel Blumberg and his mission to “get the word out” about colon cancer
WBAL TV video interview — My segment begins at the 7:30 mark
- CBS Local video interview
- Watch Towson University’s Delta Sigma Phi fraternity “See Saw” for 48 hours to raise funds for The Semi Colon Club
WBFF Fox 45 See Saw for Cancer video